Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Year in Review

Ring out the old, ring in the new; The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true! -Alfred Lord Tennyson 1850

I want to thank all of you for riding along with me this past year. I can't thank YOU enough. Really. You really are an extension of my sweet, supportive, and truly loving family. I LOVE you. At times it was a bit crazy for me, as you may recall. It's been one of climbing mountains, sweating bullets, tears + punch-drunk tears from the special weddings we did, + tow trucks, some broken egg shells and mirrors. But, yes, we made it... and I must say it's been a darn good year.

AND...I can't wait for next year. How about you? Are you ready?


Here's a quick recap from Pickwick House:

We opened the brick and mortar extension of Sharon Taylor Designs...called Pickwick House {A design studio for my interiors and creative event planning where I have thrown some workshops , sold retail furnishings, and also launched an on-line bazaar.}


The Euro-Cirque wedding we designed was featured in Real Simple Weddings.
























My very first commercial project was published in book form along with several other international projects compiled for an inspirational architectural coffee table book called, PLAY! Indoor and Outdoor.













Pickwick House was featured on the "HOT sheet list" in the Knot magazine.
















I won a 417 Magazine Interior Design of the Year award for Home Office Design.


You can read the link here.



















Best of all, we welcomed little John William, who you all know as Jack.


Happy New Year and Best Wishes for ringing in the truly best YOU for 2012!!

See YOU there!!!

xxxx
sharon

2 comments:

Lauren said...

awww he is SO precious!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Best,
lauren

A Lifestyle Thing said...

Thanks Lauren!
xx
sharon

Post a Comment