Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Little Women + Gift Wrapping

We're about to get "Crafty" in the house tonight for our chic gift-wrapping party. Special guests Elsie and Emma will be bringing their own collection of unique wrappings and bows to share with several of my sweet customers, friends, and neighbors.

So, the workspace is set! Long tables, scissors, and buckets of stuff to use. I think the cover of this Little Women book is so cute and it reminds me to get that movie out again. The movie gets to me, does it you? Speaks to some of my fondest memories of growing up in a house full of mostly girls. A strong, strong Mom, roughing it, long work tables for crafting, and proud things that we made.

If you weren't able to make it to this workshop, no frets... I'm anxious to announce all of our WINTER workshops very soon.



source



source

Stay tuned for photos of our good times. My sweet and talented friend, Adie of Twin Town Studios will be sharing soon!

xx
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment