Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012 is SWELL!!

Hi All! It's been awhile since my last entry. My babies had a long spell of coughs...and we found out that Sylvie had pneumonia. Poor girl. I kept thinking she'd bounce back, but it took a long while. New Years eve we stayed in, and baby Jack coughed all night...so I spent New Years day at the E.R. only to find out that he had pneumonia too. whew! They were sick. We're all on the mend now and I'm so glad to see their happy little selves back to normal.

I've been strategizing my year. AND, since the last time I posted...I 've seen a real promising start to this year.

You know how a lot of the weddings featured in ALL the magazines and on ALL the blogs are usually from the East and West Coast?? Welp, I'm here to stand on the very tip of these Ozark Mountain roof tops and shout hooray for the Midwest!! We know how to throw weddings here too. Yes indeed.

Style Me Pretty announced their best 20 weddings of 2011 just this past week. We're SO honored to be on that list! Here's the cover of their Best of 2011.

The link to their jaw-dropping, chuck-full-of-ideas e-gloss mag link is below that. ENJOY!!


Here's Top 20 weddings. It was an honor to help design Elsie and Jeremy's wedding.

I have another fun announcement tomorrow.

Thanks for following me, you all. I hope it's a fun journey filled with fulfilling dreams for all of us! Are you making plans to make your dreams come true this year? You know, I believe in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment