Thursday, December 15, 2011

Visions of Sug. (SHOOOG}

Making final selections on things for a few bedrooms this week. Finalizing can be hard for a lot of people. Pulling the trigger just sometimes take an extra set of eyes. That's me. EYES PLUS a nose.... {a nose that would like to think it KNOWS...ha} Sorry, I've just been up way too late catching up on things for my clients and sound a little cooky.

A few projects are about to wrap up and we're almost ready for photo shoot time. I hope to share soon!


I put together a little inspiration board for a bedroom makeover. The walls are grey. I may do a tone on tone moroccan-shape stencil over the existing grey. I like the one pictured in the top right corner...although those aren't quite the right colors, but you get the idea.

lamp: bungalow 5
pillow: zinc door
console: drexel heritage
flowers: dianthus
bedspread: pine cone hill
karntha throw: one kings lane
navy wing back: crate and barrel

So, do you like it? I am in love with the lamps. They are $300 each, so not so sure that they'll make the cut when it comes to final subtotal.

Happy Thursday to you all!


xx
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment