Saturday, December 10, 2011

Color of the YEAR: Tangerine Tango

Happy Saturday! I always look forward to hearing the color of the year prediction from Pantone. It's been announced for 2012. AND, it's TANGERINE TANGO. LOVE.

I recently started pinning on pinterest. I know I'm one of only a million to jump on this midnight train ride. How about you? Are you pinning? Are you overwhelmed by all the options, ideas, and trends that you're seeing on there? Sometimes I am too, but after the color of the year was announced, I immediately wanted to blog some inspirational rooms etc., but then quickly realized that "my personal" pin board on pinterest was already a bit covered up with tangerine.

SO....

Here are some pinterest pins I made of my tangerine dreams.










Hope you're having a wonderful tango weekend.

xx
sharon

1 comment:

Duealberi said...

antastic post, Sharon, love the color! Yes, we enjoy pinning! Have a wondreful week!

Post a Comment