Saturday, December 17, 2011

NOT Quite Done...

Nothing quite like a deadline to get my projects wrapped up! I would so rather be shopping, wrapping gifts, and eating truffles right now, but there are deadlines right after Christmas. What about you? Are you all ready for the Holidays?

Here's a project that is not even close to being done, but I will toil like cinderella to put the shiny touches on it. LOL!

Do you like what you're seeing so far? You don't have to say yes. It's a work in progress. Here's what I can say I like about it as it is today: The painted trimming accents the storybook-styled peak.

We just ordered a vintage kantha throw for the daybed that literally has me salivating on it and the bed itself.



I was struck by this room pictured below on pinterest today when I was searching for rooms with colored trim. I wanted to show you that there are ways to bring colored-details into a room in an unexpected way that doesn't overwhelm. Do you like it?

I love the designer's color choices. Does anyone know who the designer is? Its funny that we share a love for the same violet.


I hope you enjoy your weekend. Please visit me at the shop. I'll have baby Jack there to give you good cheer!

Need design services, stylizing, or fluffing up your nest? Contact me thru here.
xx
sharon

1 comment:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I know I don't have to say "yes"...but I DO LIKE IT! That vintage throw is beautiful...I have been looking at similar things. Looking forward to the "after"....I'm a starter, without a strong finish!

Post a Comment