Thursday, December 22, 2011

5 DETAILS U CAN DO TOO!

Wishing you all a very merry christmas! Are you ready? I'm almost there.

Loving all these details, so I've added them to a doable list of mine for tomorrow. I invite you to do the same. We should be able to do all of them. It's not a tough list.

1. kissing my honey extra much tomorrow and telling him that I love him more than I love cake! It's his b. day.


illustrations by joy cho of oh joy!











2. Entering this tobi fairley chair contest. I invite you to do the same!

3. Drinking Champagne and making a toast to the start of the holidays!















4."free-floating" gift wrap {in other words....I'm taking it to a simple level.} White/brown craft paper + easy to find toppers.













5. Biking. Whether it's to work or to cocktail hour or to a party...I'll be biking with baby in tow. Preferably on a gold bike like this one, but bubz might need a gold seat too. :)
{via pinterest/? on source}

OKAY:
Have a question? Wanna hire me to redesign your house/apartment, be your personal shopper, or plan the most smashing bash you've ever had? I'M IN! Just email me and I'll have a bottle of champagne at the ready.

Merriest of Days to you!

xxxx
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment