Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Friday and Happy Birthday, Lizzie!


What do you have planned for the weekend?  I plan on slowing down and eating lots of homemade breads, soups, steaks, andy's custard, and cheesecakes.  Can you tell I'm hungry? 

Last night was sister night.  I did eat, and it was good to have laughs with all of them, aside from distractions, and to gawk over their uniquely made gifts that each of them gave to Lizzie.  And, not only were their gifts handmade...their cards were too, as always.  Works of art + funny poetry...worthy of framing.  

 I will share more with you in the coming week, just how each one of them is a gift in my life.   They will each one, be a contributor in the six day give-away I'm hosting.  {Six sisters give-away, in support of the store opening.}  It makes me want to cry, because I'm just so proud and thankful for their support as I take this huge leap into...  And, I'm just proud of them, period.

I hope you'll join me next week!!

Thanks to Anne, over a The City Sage, for the imagery board above!     Images from: 1.  House Beautiful 2.  Delicious Magazine 3.  Amanda Pratt

Have a lovely weekend!

xo,
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment