Thursday, January 13, 2011

Refined Rustic Chic

I'd love to go to this place in the Sawtooth Mountains of Idaho.  It didn't surprise me that Miguel Flores-Viana so beautifully captured the amazing work of interior designer, Mary Lynn Turner, and her two daughters, Marie, and Emily of m. elle design.  Amazing workmanship, too, I might add.  The place they built on family land looks as if it was rescued, and those were there exact intentions.


Rescuers, come to my rescue and take me there. I've been walking a mystery mile, here lately, and could really use an escape like this one to let free a few worries o'mine.  I just know it would soothe any ones soul, don't you?

via elledecor.com/


Cheering up is in order:  shop projects, craft projects, and creating entertaining table tops with friends.  The line-up begins in February and Oh, what FUn is to be had with all of you who will come!  I do hope you'll join me.

xo
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment