Monday, January 24, 2011

Pickwick House {Home-Office} Bash + Some Table Dainties

vicente wolfe


john granen table


Happy Monday!  

Tonight, I'm having a little pre-store opening prep party at my pickwick house {home}.  We'll be setting up our workshop/bash with dainty supplies + wine + treats on my dining room table.  It's always doubled as the work table/home office desk.  

Tonight's party reminds me that we'll be opening the store with some really, really great tables that will be for sale and will also be fully decked out with each of their own dainties + their own entertaining style + fresh flowers.  Have I told you that we'll have fresh flower bouquets at the store...provided by one of my favorite florists, The Orchid Lady.   You will want to remember that if you're here local, especially for Valentines Day! 

 What's style are you feeling for table entertaining right now?  I'm loving these rustics mixed with moderns, and especially this elegant-tay mixed with the gorgeous, violet-drapey linen.  On a side note: Sylvie used the word gorgeous the other day.  I guess she listens to me, sometimes.

         *******
Stay tuned for our give-aways, here on the blog, coming in the next week! We're planning SIX days of give-aways in the countdown to the SIX-Eleven S. Pickwick St. Brick & Mortar Store.  {Boy, that's fun to say!!}


images from red tickingvicentewolfe.com/

xo
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment