Tuesday, January 11, 2011

REAL SIMPLE Weddings Feature!

Erin Jowett and Brian Newcomb's wedding was the greatest show on earth, as described by REAL SIMPLE weddings editor.  I agree and here's who made it happen along with many, many others. Starting off with the artistry of these talents: Carissa of JL Designs, The Jowett Family {the father, mother, brother and of course, the genius bride,} Simply Delicious, Gabriel Ryan Photography, along with myself, and my other planner, Kendra Skinner.

Nestled down in the woods of the beautiful Ozarks, alongside a creek that feeds into the James River, guests were led through the woods along a path that had been carved out by the father of the bride.  Complete with a footbridge that was built by dad and son, the brother of the bride.

The gypsy like fan fair began immediately following a tear jerking ceremony.  Uni-cyclers, jugglers, fire blowers kicked off the cocktail hour where moon-shine lemonade was the signature drink.  Southern Cuisine, served by chef Patty Lynch, kept the night in full swing with a different dish being served every fifteen to thirty minutes through out the music-filled evening.

Where to find out more:  

I bought two copies at Borders and it is filled with a lot of really beautiful weddings.  Erin's and Brent's wedding will probably be featured on other wedding blogs soon, that I will share, and I know you will enjoy seeing the many details that were not highlighted in the magazine.  There were so many!  

I'm so honored that they made me a part of their big day.  Thank you, Erin and Carissa!
*****
If you're a bride in the area, don't hesitate to call me for a free consultation!! I think I'm the one for your day if this is what you're looking for: fresh ideas, young-spiritedness, and most of all...a stress-free-magical day!


I'll be at the Metropolitan Bride wedding show this Sunday, the 16th at the Expo Center.  Come by and see me!

xo
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment