Saturday, January 15, 2011

Locked In Love, In Paris



I had a good evening last night with a friend.  It felt good to laugh and fill our "inspiration buckets".  I'm stealing the phrase inspiration bucket from Rachel Ashwell.  Last night, my friend shared Rachel's blog with me.  If you've never gone there, you should, because Rachel opens up with her deepest thoughts, struggles, limits, triumphs, fears, and amazing inspirations.  She is a goddess of strength and just a really great woman/mom role model.

She built an empire, only to see it fall, and now is beginning to see it slowly be built back up again.   Ironically, her empire is built on simplicity. {Goes without saying...shabby chic}

I admire her simple, honest views on life, work, home, and family.

**Cherish every moment with your loved ones.

**Love is a daily choice...For others and yourself.

This is the month leading up to LOVE day, so you may hear more from me on it.   I told you I love, LOVE.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

xo
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment