Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Warm Inspirations



What are your inspirations for Thanksgiving table scaping?  This outfit is mine.  I love her whole outfit.  I've never seen high-heeled duck shoes.  Have you?  I wouldn't be able to walk in them.  So, yes, I'd be a waddle-duck for sure in them.  But, I do think they're pretty cute.  Plus, I'm loving the combination of blues + mustard gold.  I think I might just have to table scape with these colors.

Have you checked out our online bazaar?  Pickwick House Online Bazaar.  I'm proud of it.  I'm launching the next series around black friday time.  What do you do for black friday?

What if, instead of shopping at Target, Pier One, or all the other superstores on black friday weekend... you took a little visit to my store?  I'd love it if you would.

Thanks for your support.   I love it.  AND, I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment