Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bedroom Inspiration


Have you signed up for the "Sprucing Up For The Holidays"?   It's next week and my team has been busy helping me prepare some really fun ideas/things.  We are REALLY excited about it.  It's been fun hearing about each of my team members own holiday traditions.  What brightens your spirits during the holidays?

Things are also clicking along with my projects.  Here's a bedroom inspiration board for my client's bedroom.  Check out my online links below. But, remember Pickwick House  has things to show ya too.  It's the little white building to go for interior design/event design and event planning.  *Wink. Wink.*

Capel Rugs:  Emerald Arabesque by Genevieve Gorder  ${waiting price request}
I.O. Metro:  Fiona Lamp $199
Arhaus: Seville Chair  $999
Zinc Door:  Trina Turk Pillow  $52

Hope you're having a not-too-gloomy day.

Cheers!

xx
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment