Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Guest Blogger: Pickwick House Intern


HAppy Wednesday!  The workshop is a week from today.  To find out more about it, go here.
It's basically just an excuse to get out, have a seasonal cocktail and get your creative juices flowing before your fam arrives for the holidays!

With all of our preparations for our next workshop here at Pickwick House, I've asked my interns to share some inspirational ideas for the Holidays.


Here is Marisa.  She has been updating my website, and readying all of my work to be launched soon for the Pickwick House website.

Take it away, Marissa!

Hi! I’m Marissa, an intern with Ms. Taylor. I am currently pursuing my career in public relations. I’ve come to show you some of my fun party ideas for this coming Thanksgiving Holiday.

First the invitation. Everyone loves a personalized invitation these days with all e-invites everyone gets. This invitations from Brittany Kinzie classy and simple.
Second the table scape. You can have an elegant dinner and still be able to tie in the thanksgiving theme. This table setting from Krystin Vidal brings in the vibrant reds and oranges that we all love during the fall.
Third the Pumpkin Spice Martini. To help bring the holiday cheer and give your guests a martini.

Thanks Marissa!  

No comments:

Post a Comment