Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Taylor-Made Holiday Party



Here's a new Holiday Table Top just in...

I had to also share this great {ice cycle} fountain that is in the front yard of this particular client's. She recently got it up and running after it had been void of running agua for over thirty years with the previous owners of the home.

My client has great aesthetic and design sense, so she knew she wanted a really clean-lined holiday table top for a private dinner party. This is one of three different table tops that I created there, along w/Janet, the Orchid Lady.

I HAVE to give a few details because this particular one is for sure my favorite holiday table top to date:

Flowers by Janet Pearson, The Orchid Lady. Red Carnation Sphere + added Austromerhia {for added texture}. Napkin rings were simple knots of long red ribbon, King of Leon peppermint stick and one dendrobium orchid tucked in for the night! So simple, clean, and chic. What do you think?

Dinnerware is a contemporary black onx.

The quartz top table was designed by the owner and mother of three! The chairs were her childhood dining chairs and were recently up-cycled and recovered in a really classy chinoiserie fabric. It's probably the coolest set I've seen in a long time. And the table itself is a masterpiece!

This is Janet and me... Anything Janet touches is always heavenly! I reeeeaaaallly love her and her work so much!

Cheers!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment