Monday, December 7, 2009

Blue Opulent Christmas



This Grand Opulence post has me playing "Blue Christmas" right now. It's also making me daydream of what I might do with a certain house in my neighborhood that was recently purchased after not having being touched since the 1960's. Imagine stepping into the set of Sound of Music.

If I were given the chance, {along with a few gold coins} to either:
A. buy it
OR
B. decorate this grand home,
I would definitely gravitate towards giving it a classic-traditional, yet refreshing twist of style.

This is Aerin Lauder's East Hampton home, which was featured in the December 2007 issue of House and Garden magazine. {image via Habitually Chic}.

Stay tuned for a newly painted cobalt blue dining room by Sharon Taylor designs, coming up this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment