Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday's eat, play, love: musical chairs

































I pulled together a 'stachio of chairs for tonight's game of musical (hoot) chairs. Baby Syl's assistance always helps. She's a rearranger and a rearranger like me.

Do you like the gothic grunge chair I pulled aside to accentuate my nephew's grafiti? This chair is one of six...a flea market find from the 70's that I had lacquered in black and recovered in white vinyl. Loved the bits of green and grey that are posted over on Snippet and Ink today.

Will post this full-fledged shoot and hoot-of-uh-musical chairs soon!! eat, play, love!!!

x's and o'sies,
sharon

5 comments:

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

I love what you did with the gothic chair! Black lacquer is the answer to so many things!

Have a wonderful weekend. xo Crystal

A Lifestyle Thing said...

thanks crystal! It can cover a multitude of sics, don't you think? These chairs were yuck, with shiny, high-gloss yellowish-brown wood and 80's mallard duck material.

Arianna Belle said...

What a fabulous way to play musical chairs!

Unknown said...

I really love that rounded wire chair on the bottom - what an amazing piece for a great yard!

A Lifestyle Thing said...

Thank you arianna! and Nicole, that chair is the perfect for musical chairs because It's so "off-beat"...pun intended!

Post a Comment