Thursday, March 7, 2013

PSST!!!

Morning Lover-lies.  Thank you all for voting for my olioboards for the get published camp!  There were a LOT of amazing boards submitted.  I'm pulling for Jennifer Reynolds, an interior designer based in Atlanta, Georgia.  Her entry board was titled, 'Crazy for Stripes'.   The judges will be announcing the winners soon.  I had unrealistic hopes for winning, but that's okay, mine are not even close to being in the running.  I am now familiar with the wonderful olioboard tool, and now I am familiar with the rules to the contests. I will try, try, again:):)  Thanks again for voting!

While I am on the subject of voting for things, I have a dear friend's daughter who always makes strides to make a difference for the less fortunate.  She's a 19 year old asking for our votes so she can take part in a traveling campaign to help kids in Africa.  It would be so wonderful if you could take a minute of your time to read her short entry bio here and vote her in to the top 50 people who deserve to go on a Tom's Giving Trip.  Thank you in advance!  Btw...PSSST!!!! she's currently #79 out of 9,000 applicants as of today.  That's so close to the #50 mark!  GO ALEX!!

I'll leave you with a quick board I put together for a client recently.  It's very traditional.  While it's not the typical design style I choose for myself, I DO enjoy reading different people's/client's styles and wishes.  A home should be something you love, and if traditional is what you love, we can do that too!

xx
sharon

Pickwick House is a full service design/build company in the heart of the Midwest!  {Springfield, Missouri's Rountree Neighborhood}.  We handle all aspects of residential renovations from small to large projects and are available for full service and consultation design, and/or stylizing from East to West Coast.  Call or email us today.  We may be on location, but we'll get back to you in no time.


417-459-8988 *sharontaylordesigns@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment