Monday, March 4, 2013

COME ON!

Spring cannot get here soon enough! Baby is STILL mending.  I don't remember a time where my littles were sick this much and for this long.  I strongly believe it's because they are subjected to much more stuff when they go to preschool.   Preschool is a good thing, but the sickness it breeds is not.  Just as I was sending Sylvia off to school this morning, she got sick, and started crying when I told her she couldn't go to school.  Haha.  {A real good indicator of how much they have enjoyed being cooped up with me for the last few days!}  Any of you moms out there relate?  

I really hope this means our spring and summer will be healthier and more productive.   I have so many projects and deadlines waiting on me and I'm anxious to show off some really cool things that we have going.

That said, we are we are still seeking internships.  Please send email and resumes to sharontaylordesigns@yahoo.com



Sorry for the boring, sickness posts you've heard over and over.  I hope you all are feeling well and happy to see the sunshine as much as I am today!


To see my latest kitchen board for a client, go here:  olioboard.com/boards/181796-d-s-kitchen.  It's going to be a bright and cheerful change up from what it once was.   Think marble countertops, subway tile, all white cabinets, colorful furnishings, all new appliances, apron front sink, and gold accents.

xx
sharon



Pickwick House is a full service design/build company in the heart of the Midwest!  {Springfield, Missouri's Rountree Neighborhood}.  We handle all aspects of residential renovations from small to large projects and are available for full service and consultation design, and/or stylizing from East to West Coast.  Call or email us today.  We may be on location, but we'll get back to you in no time.

 417-459-8988 *sharontaylordesigns@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment