Friday, March 15, 2013

FRIDAY's Mixer

Happy Friday!  I have been a day behind all week.  I thought yesterday was hump day and I forgot that tomorrow is St. Patty's!

I'm totally loving these details above.  NAVY.  CORAL. CREAM.  STRIPES.  FLORAL.  IKAT.  MOROCCAN. GREEK KEY.  SMALL CREATURES.

BTW, I'm crushing hard on jcrew's spring colors and mixing of patterns.  Stripes with florals and polka dots is totally fresh to me.  What about you?  Do you like mixing patterns?

You can shop this look here.

What are you doing for St. Patty's day?  We're parading it up.  Not marching.  Just catching the candy:)

Have a great weekend and

xx
sharon


Pickwick House is a full service design/build company in the heart of the Midwest!  {Springfield, Missouri's Rountree Neighborhood}.  We handle all aspects of residential renovations from small to large projects and are available for full service and consultation design, and/or stylizing from East to West Coast.  Call or email us today.  We may be on location, but we'll get back to you in no time.

 417-459-8988 *sharontaylordesigns@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment