Thursday, November 29, 2012

DASHING RUNNERS



I'm making mad dashes on rugs this week. Runners for narrow halls and large scale ones for dining rooms, in particular.  This week, I've been purchasing rugs for a couple clients and our new home.  So excited! Let me know if you'd like me to find you one or several beautiful ones for your home.  For a limited time only, I'm able to source really good deals for you.  Oh, and this Saturday's sale, I will also have a few rugs we are parting ways with from the old house!



I'm currently in love with multi-colored, faded, low-piled, natural fiber, afghan rugs that wear well w/animals, children, and heavy foot traffic.   They stand the test of time and don't ever lose their value.

Feel free to give me a call.

xx
sharon
417-459-8988

No comments:

Post a Comment