Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Guest Post: Maureen Stevens



Happy Tuesday!  I have an exciting guest post for you today.  Ready for some fantastic inspiration?  Well...Maureen Stevens, a talented stylist/decorator from Texas is here today on the blog to share a beautiful Christmas vignette.  I love her work and her uber-creative DIY projects!  And, not only is she super talented, she's really warm, beautiful, and funny.  We became friends at Design Camp and I will guest posting for her soon.  

Take it away Maureen!:

Hello everybody! I am so excited to be writing this post for such a creative interior designer and event stylist. Thanks so much Sharon! I've been stalking your designs which are chockful of ideas!
Today, I want to share one of my favorite color palette and vignette for Holiday & Christmas decorating. There are so many ideas and styles out there but if you ask me, I'm all about whites and golds this year. My style is modern with a touch of whimsy. Here's our inspiration image:
Pretty cute don't you think? And this is how it can be re-created:
I'm a Hobby Lobby shopper...can you tell? So, pretty much everything here comes from that shop {spray paint those leaves gold!}, except for the wreath which is by West Elm. Here is the reindeer head template. Scatter a couple of clear candle holders and antique mercury vases and containers and you have a festive and chic vignette!
__________

Darling, huh?

Hope you are having a great week!

xx
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment