Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fist Pump

I've notice that designers are enamored with the Pedro Friedeberg Chair.  Who has one?  Jonathan Adler, Kelly Wearstler, and now, me.  Except mine aren't solid-gold-chic. They are the "Wanna-be-Pedro's" {knock-offs} to be used in Boca Mocha. When I'm done with mine, these chairs will be joining all the cool people.   

{Ever seen the cool people dance with their hands pushing up and down?  That's what these chairs look like...Cool dancers, fist pumpers, and really impressive, fabulous hand-shakers.}


Here's one of Jonathan Adler's client's homes with a pair.  

(source}
Kelly Wearstler in her foyer.  Posing in her usual rad way with her rad skateboarding boys.
{source}
More golden goodness in Kelly Wearstler's home office, featured in her newer book, HUE {which I sell at the store.



In need of a good manicure and hand massage.
I'll be priming it and then using a high gloss brush-on gold from Benjamin Moore.


So excited to share these DIY's and a few more that I've got going to the shop.


Hope you're staying cool, with this debilitating heat were having here.  If I had it my way, I'd be near some cold water today....Splashing away to a wildly wet Wednesday.   


xo
sharon


3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun post! Gold will look great on it. Can't wait to see the final touches :)
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

A Lifestyle Thing said...

Thanks Linh!! I am excited to see how the gold turns out too. We'll post soon. Hope you're doing well!!

xo
sharon

scsd said...

Love it... would love to try to convince my husband we needed a chair shaped like a hand :) Can't wait to see it finished!

blair @ scsd

Post a Comment