Friday, June 3, 2011

BHLDN Decor + More

BHLDN decor has hit the market and who wouldn't love it??  It's anthro's sister for all things wedding and soiree's. Here are some fun faves to get you started, but to see more, go here.  Just the sweetest stuff for weddings, parties, and life's sweet cele-BRA-tory occasions + fashion.


It's a wedding weekend for me.  A sweet, vintage minded girl named Jillian is getting hitched at Wommack Mill in Fair Grove and Kendra, Danielle, and I are coordinating and setting up.

The setting is too precious... Follow me there as a I tweet.  {ST_Designs}

 Happy Weekend!
xo
sharon











BHLDN decor has hit the market and I'm loving it!  Here are some fun faves to get you started, but to see more, go here.  Just the sweetest stuff for weddings, parties, and life's sweet cele-BRA-tory occasions.  And some fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment