Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wedding Season





Hello dearies. I don't know where the last week went...I've been so busy prepping/planning for weddings that there has just never been enough time in the day to get to this post.

I've had two craft bashes with brides this week. We've been busy crankin out the home made goodness of bouts, pinwheels, and other little dishes {not food} that I can't wait to show you.

Next up, I'll be meeting w/florists to consult on all the fine tuning deets: This particular wedding will be where "Classic meets and greets Graffiti-Vintage Style". {A bit Betsy Johnson-ish.} **Mixing up some quirkiness is right up my alley.** I love that this bride loves all the classy elements of Coco Chanel, Kate Spade, Tiffany and Co.... But, she also loves to have fun and can appreciate the funner things in life, like bein' laid back {so-to-speak}. So...here are a few inspirations I will busy up my life with in the next few weeks.

Images via Plush Palate, Glamour Magazine (March 2010 issue), Vera Wang, and Anna James {gothic grunge wardrobe}

I'm loving the doves on the porch! How romantic is that?

xo, my dears!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment