Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sharon Taylor Designs is featured on Hostess With the Mostess


I know a lot of you have seen the images from this baby shower, but

I just had to share the blog love we just received from Jenn over @ Hostess With the Mostess. She featured the vintage circus baby shower that photographer, Janae Hardy captured for us.

Jenn made us look and sound so great with her complimentary words and wonderful text. Thank you Jenn and Jenn S!! To read the feature, click here.

I'll be working on the Staxx Windows this week. Spring Skies is the theme. Deadline for installation is Tuesday at high noon.

Have a wonderful day, darlings!!

xo
s

3 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Congrats! The pictures look great. I'm going over to check it out. I'll also drive downtown this weekend to ck. out your window display. We're decorating for spring open house this week at Leola's & we've ordered the weather to co-operate. Looks like it's working. Who knew!!!! Jan

CWBD Parties said...

This is sooo cute! I put a photo from your party on my blog in a post about things that dangle and hang - showcasing ways to fill a space or make a backdrop. I love paper rosettes too! I love the green and black color scheme!

A Lifestyle Thing said...

Jan, thank you so much! Congrats to you, for your store displays. I so wish I could've come to your spring open house. I'm sure Leolas was a paradise of goods!! xo S

Keisha, thank you!! So sweet of you to link to me.

Post a Comment