Thursday, March 11, 2010

Little Lunalu

Hey, moms of little ones...What are your favorite kid/baby sites? Nursery Decor blogs? Do share.

I love the adorable and stylishly hip Little Lunalu. I saw this picture of a little hamburger joint over on her blog...It's in the UK, where the mom/author lives and operates her own little shop. I think T'would be so fun to sip a milkshake while sitting on one of those barstools. Don't you?

Little Lunalu has asked me to share the finished nursery I've been working on. I will hopefully be wrapping that up in the upcoming weeks. Meanwhile, I'm busy planning for Easter Tablescapes, and Kid's tables for all of the upcoming spring weddings I've got going on. I've decided to create a "BE LOUD" table for the little ones. Doing the Dont's, I know.

Hope you are having a lovely week, loves!

xo~S



No comments:

Post a Comment