Tuesday, January 12, 2010

X's Two Post




I've been too frozen to post since Friday. Even though our temps outside have finally doubled, I'm still partly frozen due to the fact that I noticed my followers have more than doubled in number. Wow, I don't even know how or why, after I posted such a rambler.


...Anyway, Thanks to all of you who have just joined me! I think I'll dedicate this post to all of you lovely followers of mine {old and new}. What better way to do that than with some suitable sleeping quarters for all of you??...{twin beds to accomodate everyone}. Now, mind you, if I could host a double your money giveaway, I'd probably make a lot of you folks a lot happier, right? Well, that might be in the works for someday..so don't change the channel, please.

So...what do you think of these darling beds? Which one would you pick, if you had the choice?

Growing up, I slept in a room full of sisters and beds. We had a pair of wooden antique twin beds + one day bed {usually all in one room}. That, and a couple of us girls would have to share a full size bed in the next room over. One of those horrid twin beds had slats underneath that would always give-out in the middle of the night. I still remember the thumping echo of that slat hitting the hardwood floors + the cold and very slanted sleep that one of us would have to endure thru the rest of the long, long night. Every now and again, the bed would get a good dose of Elmer's wood glue + a heavy duty clamp...but that DIY quick-fix was not one of mom's best. Splat!... all over again a month or two later.

images via coco and kelley, design*sponge

Hope you're having a lovely week! More delish things coming up.

xo
sharon

1 comment:

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Oooh...I like the last room best!

Post a Comment