Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sneak Peak of Notre Dame Bash by Sharon Taylor Designs



I hope you're having a fun filled weekend! For the first time in a long time, I'm having a football filled weekend, and it's not the type you might expect.

We've been busy here, at Sharon Taylor Designs , prepping for a sweet little boy's first birthday bash. Notre Dame themed. Baby's papa is a Fighting Irish alumni. Don't worry, we're not going to be hot gluing plastic footballs and helmets everywhere. I know that bugs.

I'll have more of this game's highlights coming up. But first, let me just tell you about the Upcoming RAVES... Flowers that are a thrill to behold {arranged in vintage urns}, created by the amazing Orchid Lady + Eleanor's yummy homemade cookies tucked into some drop-dead darling Taylor-made favor boxes. Taylor-made Banners + Candies + Party Hats.

The candy jar is filled with citrus flavored gumdrops and topped with a simple Taylor-made paper fountain. It's sitting atop a scarf that Eleanor started knitting upon a few weeks ago. I asked Eleanor if she could whip the scarf into a classic Notre Dame rugby sweater instead of a scarf...we'll see if she pulls thru on that one. The baby's mama and I also thought a vintage football would be grand, but we did not score on that one. The reproductions are on back order for twelve more weeks. Buzzer! {That means game's over, and I'm going to bed now}.

Next Week: I hope it'll be Standard Procedure on blog posting.

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment