Monday, October 26, 2009

Stoking the Fire



















































We've been busy stoking the fire. For the shop. And for home. Will has been getting the fire pits ready for Halloween. He's also been gathering wood and kindling. It's supposed to be cold, so he's going to be a pyro for halloween. Not really, I just kinda made that up...

Bamboo and Antler sculpture made by Will {for the shop}. He harvested the bamboo himself and is also building an old english looking fence in our back yard out of these pretty little honey colored sticks.

Orglamic Garland made by me. I cut up some straw doilies from the flea market and tied them to some silver rope. Loads of other industrial + frillies at the shop. I hope you'll visit. Also, Just In: A queen and king chair purchased from England. They're classic french antiques and worth the visit from far and wide!

I almost forgot to announce the giveaway. Congratulations to Dana V!!

2 comments:

Danavee said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you! Now I can't say I never win anything! Thanks again!

A Lifestyle Thing said...

Dana, I just realized by the time you receive these in the mail, halloween will be almost over. I'll make it up to you though. Can you e-mail me your address? sharontaylordesigns@yahoo.com

Post a Comment