Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Taylor-Made Funky Silhouettes {Wall Art/Party Decor}





































One of my clients asked me to come up with an idea for a dressing room wall. Taylor-Made Idea=Modern Silhouettes. I still have a few more to make for her before full installation, but in the mean time, I've photographed them as a DIY party idea. How do you like the "hot" coffee cup...I thought it would be fun to use this for a fall party drink station sign,.I'll post instructions a bit later.

sharon

2 comments:

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Love this idea! They turned out great, can't wait to read the instructions so I can try :)

Have a great weekend! xo, Crystal

A Lifestyle Thing said...

Crystal, glad you liked them...I'll have to post instructions. I've been so backed up! xo, Sharon

Post a Comment