Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!

I've put the blog on pause for the last few weeks in order to focus on the business and some of my own thoughts and upcoming projects.

Recent Work: I recently collaborated with a few inspiring local artists on a local sustainability dinner party shoot. I designed a table scape inside a 10x12 green house. I'll share more on this later.



A personal note:
As a business owner and artist, I am continually working hard to try to produce fresh ideas that are marketable to potential clients.

If I may share a thought on a recent thing that happened here on the local front... If you work for a well marketed local company that would like to use my work/ideas/resources/vendors in the future, I would kindly ask that you please link back to me and give my business due credit/promotion that I rightly deserve. Good karma and smiles!

I saw a wonderful movie last night called September Issue. A documentary following the work of the editors of Vogue Magazine. One quote that I took to heart was, "Look forward, not backward." I love that!

{Image from Convey Studios Photography}

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment