Friday, April 22, 2011

Unclouded Skies

Happy Good Friday, Happy Earth Day, and Happy Easter to you all!  I'm wide awake at three in the morning thinking about food, tables, and food.  I need to be sleeping so I won't look like racoon eyes in the morning for the rolling camera.


 Come into the store today and pick up some earth friendly things.  At Pickwick House, we feel good when we can give high-fives to the earth and/or cheap-champagne-like-toasts {my new phrase for DIY} to the earth....like repurposing flea market finds, supporting artists who make the handmade things we carry, refurbing, and also selling sustainable products.  Come get a soy-based candle to take as a hostess gift or if you're running last minute on Easter basket and table scape ideas, we have got just the thing.  Also, tell me what cool earth friendly things you're seeing done out there.  I'm inspired today by poppytalk's earthday post...to see it go here.




(all images from Pinterest)


I'm off!  Happy Celebrations with your families.  ta-ta!  

xo
sharon

3 comments:

HiFi said...

I literally just bought a "keep calm and eat a cupcake" print when I was in London this last weekend. What a funny coincidence! Hope you all had a good Easter!

A Lifestyle Thing said...

How funny, Hillary!! I LOVE that! So did you have cupcakes for Easter in London?

HiFi said...

We didn't do cupcakes but we did do tea, and church at St Paul's where Diana and Charles were married. It was quite a lovely Easter!

Post a Comment