Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Mona Lisa Table is Set!

Here is my Mona Lisa inspired table I have been dying to post. Sesha Shannon of Convey Studio photography nails it every single time...I cannot get over it. Stunningly painterly + Golden light!

I'll be posting again a bit later today with the full, knock-out menu created by local chef, Rob Corliss, founder of ATE {All Things Epicurean}.

Inspired by This is featuring this story a bit later today, so pop on over there this afternoon.

I'm also setting the table and hanging the fresh greens over at "Mam-Maw's" house today for our own family Thanksgiving. With a twenty foot long dining room fitted with a roaring fire in the fireplace, a twelve foot long harvest table, a large cascading waterfall chandelier, and a brand new set of crate & barrel dishes...I think I'll be rollin' around in heaven. If you can picture all of that...now, just imagine how good Mam-Maws food is gonna be! She's the best.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

xo
shar


No comments:

Post a Comment