Monday, November 9, 2009

The Start of a Scandinavian Holiday

































With the Holidays fast approaching, I'm sorry to say, that I already feel behind on posting the Holiday Windows that are still in transition at the moment. I wish I had Buddy the elf right about now.

I'm super ecstactic about the theme we have decided to go with: Modern Scandinavian.

Here is a snippet of the crafting we've been doing around here over the weekend: Paper Snowflakes, Paper gal strands, whip-stitching burlap, rosette making, straw wreaths, wrapping presents, and bow-making.

And not to overlook Thanksgiving...I must ask if you have you come up with your own Thanksgiving table scape ideas yet? The city sage posted some lovelies today to get you in the mood. I hope you find inspiration, and if stylizing is what you need...you know where to find me.


No comments:

Post a Comment