Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mini-Me's, Please!

Out with the old and in with the new?  The past year has been full of many things that I plan on editing, and also cultivating.  Not just in the home, but in every facet of my life.  But, in my home right now, I crave fresh and green things at this time of year, don't you? Changes don't have to be big.  Maybe it's a  new color for the bathroom walls, a new set of drinking glasses to replace the mismatched glassware, or a new morning ritual that gives you a better kick start to your day. 

Life will always have problems that have yet to be solved, rooms that have yet to be finished, and finances to continually try to figure out, but I plan on making tiny gradual makeovers on those tired and worn out things in the New Year.  I'm going to start with my bedroom. New sheets?  Cotton...yes. And Pillows...yes!  One thing I'm a firm believer in though, is that these mini-me's do not have to break the bank.  Even some simple flower arrangements from the grocery store.

We are busy designing our own line of pillows that will be sure to bring freshness into your lives. I can't wait to show you, come January! I'm also busy planning an equestrian themed birthday party for 417 Magazine Home.

Goodbye to 2010 and Hello to New Beginnings and A Life that Cultivates Your Soul!

{images via fromtherightbank.com/}

Thanks for always reading.

xo
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment