Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mr. Revolutionary is Cleaning House




HI All and Happy Fall!  The weather is grand, no?  Golly-gee, it's been so pretty outside these last few weeks.

Here on the home front, we've cleaned out a lot of stuff {furniture, junk, and undone projects that are haunting and taunting us}.  All in an effort to cleanse.  Also, to gear up for a hefty yard sale.  Mr. Revolutionary {Will} has us running a tighter ship of "purging what we don't use".  It's a good thing!

We've really pared down on all holiday decor too. For the last few years, we've been going towards a more minimal "Organic Grey/Charcoal" look that can easily be dressed up with a glam touch/twist. I'm loving this less is more approach... but still can't resist a little razzle-dazzle, shiny, and just one pop of color! 

Here are some inspirations I am falling hard for:



Mirrored Walls or Mirrored Anything!
Pinatas for Any Old Occasion!
Dolled up Place Settings

Being Nice is Easy...being KIND is much more!
What I wear when I watch Will clean the house.

Amazingly Royal Bedroom




Images from Bliss, Full House, and Confetti System

I hope you are all having a great week!

That's it for now...  I will try to share some projects that we have going in our kettle.  Soon, and very soon, I hope!

xo
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment