Thursday, August 13, 2009


So, right now, I'm really craving ice cream, which could be why I fell head-over-pink-high heels for this room. Sorta reminds me of the pink baskin robbin chairs we all remember and loved sitting in, every time we went and celebrated an after-school concert. Sadly, BR has been converted into a cash advance loan place with portable plastic walls, a tiny barred clerk window, and neon yellow & red flashing lights that makes me think BR was wrongfully inprisoned... OKay, silly-craziness...

Here's a happy land I think you'll love. My friend Crystal, from over at plush palate, always posts the most fabulous rooms! I call this room, Flava #21: cherry-almond dream! The arne jacobson ant chairs add just the right amount of ice-dream happiness that I need and crave on this hot-hot day! And the cellula chandelier is the double dip topper that us nine kids would always beg for, but that mom would never let us get, because, ...nine kids, well, you get my point...a little too lavish.

xo
s

1 comment:

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Yay! I'm so glad this room has been such a hit in the blogosphere! I never get tired of seeing it! It's just so perfect!!!

And I adore the description, "Cherry-almond dream" - that sounds right on!

Will add you to my blogroll right now! I'm so excited about your blog and can't wait to follow it!

Happy Friday!

Post a Comment