Monday, August 29, 2011

Equestrian Love


Good Monday Morning to ya!!  Remember this fun, chevron chair?  Well, it has sold, sadly...but the pillows are for sale at the shop.  $68. 

Did I ever show you this equestrian pillow?  I'm sure I have.  I have a thing for equestrian stuff.  I was reminded of my love for it this morning when I popped onto Lonny Mag's tweet.  Their great equestrian finds are at the bottom of this post.   I want their soft-grey-ish horse pillow they have posted....badly.

Back in January, I designed the horse silhouette pillow with my logo frame-work and then had Kendra of Lonnie Mae sew it up. These pillows are extremely well made.  The down pillow inserts are terrific too.  I don't like pillows unless they are down filled, really, do you? 

                                                         amypenningtonphotography.com


                                                                    blog.lonnymag.com/

What have you got planned for the week?  We are planning the fall open house.  SO, pull your boots out, and ride your little pony to the shop!!

xx
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment