Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Twitter.Com/ST_Designs...





I've been a'twitter. Follow me as I go 'propping'. I just posted a pair of medical cabinets I found thrifting, and I need help deciding what finish to give them. Lacquer {Couture} or Sandblasted {Zinc industrial}?? What do you think?

I added a skeletal birdie {tweet fella} to my sidebar... hinting at my current infatuation with anatomical/industrial things...it might also be hinting at my current {cold} state of being. I feel a little less than lively and am achy to the bones with the bitter cold weather that will not subside! Mr. Will just finished Winter's Bone, a novel by local Ozarkian, Daniel Woodrell, and loved it. It's all the buzz about town... and New York Times. Speaking of NY, and bone chilling {anatomical loves}. I just LOVE the EVOLUTION store there. It wouldn't be fair, though, if I didn't name my West Coast fave...OBSOLETE.

East, West, and Midwest...all under bone chilling snows and wind advisories...just waiting to be shoveled {or dissected} at this very moment. Well, dear ones...hope you stay warm!

xo
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment