Friday, February 26, 2010

...More Canopy Love


The same day I had the nursery pelmet/canopy installation, I popped over to Tobi Fairley's blog.

Tobi is an amazing designer I've been following for a year now. She's based in Little Rock Arkansas. Anyway, back to what I was saying about popping onto her blog that day...I was so happy to discover all these beautiful gems that she had posted on her Day 24 Things She Loves. I can't decide which one I like the best. What about you?

Images from Phoebe Howard, Kelly Wearstler, Mary McDonald, Katie Ridder, Palmer Weiss, and Windsor Smith {Some of my all time fave designers} Hope you all have a dandy weekend!

I will be working both days this weekend. Another portion of the installation @ the bebe nursery on Saturday, and then a pink baby shower on Sunday {in the panoramic wallpaper dining room of my client's}.

xo
sharon




No comments:

Post a Comment