Monday, February 15, 2010

Presidents Day/New Bed Day



What has President's Day become? Mattress Sale Day. Will and I have decided to upgrade our full size bed to a king size bed. I guess that means we'll have to upgrade the bedding too. It's got me dreaming of all the possibilities. I'd love to add a little chevron zig zag to my life {image via apartment therapy}.

George and Abe, pictured here, were wonderful to work with last fall... for a little photo shoot that I stylized. {Sesha Shannon of Convey Studio Photography}

2 comments:

Melissa A said...

How was the bed hunting? I love getting new bedding. I wish I could change my every year, but that can get a little costly.

A Lifestyle Thing said...

Melissa, pretty neutral, but I like it. Baught a steel grey coverlet {Thomas O'Brien} from Target. Hoping to pop some wowser pillows on it to make it more fun. Bedding is expensive!

Post a Comment