Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thankful


Hello again.  It's Thanksgiving week.  What are you thankful for?    

I am so grateful for you, my clients, who have entrusted me with your homes this past year.  I feel you are an extension of family.  Thank you for allowing me the privilege of being in your home.  Thank you for also sharing with me that you enjoyed the process of making your house a home.  I know the process isn't always easy so when you can say that you find it to be enjoyable, that means I've accomplished my goal.

For whatever reason, God has allowed me to continue sailing my little boat into it's third year in my brick and mortar on Pickwick St.  That doesn't mean the sails haven't needed adjusting here and there.  "a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor."  

I definitely owe a lot of thanks to my family, neighbors, The Rountree community, and my neighboring merchants on Pickwick Street.  Your support means a lot.  I love being a part of this amazing and unique neighborhood.  I would not be here if it wasn't for you.  THANK YOU!

Here are a few more things I am thankful for.  'Words of Good' that I love from pinterest page.  These words remind me to be thankful for journeys, challenging choices, creativity, art, life AND music.  Life is beautiful, is it not?









I'll leave you with some Coeur De Pirate. She's a good reason to learn french.  Eleanor, Sylvia, and I love her. Also, this sweet video made me realize that beautiful music is sometimes all you need to beautify an empty room.



Happy Thanksgiving week to all of you and yours.  I have a special announcement for Pickwick House coming up this week...

Love and Joy to you!

xx
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment