Monday, March 19, 2012

Hello Spring Ducklings

Hello-Hello!  How do you like my new blog banner?  I don't know about you, but I've been in the mood for a dose of spring color!

We're so happy to welcome some of the small spring parties here at Pickwick House.  So far, we have booked some showers, birthdays, and graduation parties here in our light-filled showroom/venue.   

And, next week, I'll be doing a taped segment for Easter entertaining and decorating here at Pickwick House for KY3.  Yes, it's almost Easter.  Stay tuned! 

I'm loving Eddie Ross' fresh take on spring here in this Lonny garden party.  Such simple, yet fun centerpieces!  And, of course pink/salmon/coral/tangerine are the HOT colors this year!


I'll try to post more regularly...but should let you know that we are heading on a road buying trip soon.  Then to LA LA land in a few weeks with baby in tow.  Could use some tips on traveling with car seat, stroller, baby, and bags {yikes-ers}. Would also love to know what things you are on the hunt for.  

xx
sharon



No comments:

Post a Comment