Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Earthy Wedding Inspiration





I thought I'd leave you with a few inspiration images for the upcoming wedding I've been working on. Will's brother is getting married. I'm getting really excited to see all of our hard work come together and also really excited to see the sweet couple's lovey-dove day. I'll share the couple's story, design details, and pics later...but for now, I've really gotta catch some zzzz's. We're putting together all of the different DIY floral-centerpieces tomorrow.


Have a great day!!

xo
sharon

1 comment:

Cherish @ My Cup of Tea said...

I love love love this earthy wedding idea. My colors are going to be black, silver and deep red. I am nothing close to a wedding planner, so I've been blogging hunting for great ideas, and some good DIY ideas.

Post a Comment