Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sharon Taylor Designs: Blog Love





Here is one of the final photos of the nursery I designed and just completed. I am so honored to say that the nursery was featured on several of my most favorite blogs. You can see a story on Project Nursery or Little Luna Lu, and Plush Palate. Everyone has been so incredibly nice about the end result.

AND on a little side note, not only is the nursery featured on Project Nursery's blog, it actually soared to the top ranking nursery in their gallery in less than 48 hours. I think it's the only nursery to be given a five star rating, so far. But, I would love your help in continuing to vote it up. If you haven't voted, please do! And thanks in advance!! You have to first register, leave a comment, and then make sure you click the fifth elephant! Here's the link.

Extremely pleased to say the least, but many thanks are in order starting with all of you who voted me up. Thank you!! Also, special thanks to Meghan, Baby Harlow, Dawn Shields Photography, Sister Millie Johnson, and all the others who really pulled this room together!

With all this talk of things in the water, I have to tell you that I am so excited for Susanna Salk's book, Room for Children, which hits books stores today!

AND, last but not least. I have to tell you, in case you don't know, about 9 by Design. It's a reality design show featuring Robert and Cortney Novogratz, of Sixx Design, and their seven beautiful children who renovate some really killer properties in large urban cities! So inspiring!! It airs tonight on Bravo 10/9 Central time. TUNE in and then let me know what you think.

Happy Monday and Spring, Dearests!!

MMmmuuuhhh!! {Big Kisses}

sharon

4 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

This nursery is crazy good! Love the ceiling and the canopy/drape treatment, and I need to see more! Thanks for the reminder about the show, I have yet to see it...but have heard good things. Janell

***LIZ*** said...

I saw the first episode all ready. I LOVE IT!! It is my new favorite show.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, it's AMAZING...the nursery, that is. You are so talented it's ridiculous. And I adore 9 by Design, especially all their kids' names!

- Rachel

Melissa A said...

I hadn't seen your nursery yet, but I love your bold style. So unique and different. I think kids love bright colors anyway and it is so awesome. I just watched the 9 by Design show on line this weekend. Love that too. It is so crazy with so many kids and running their business and moving too.

Post a Comment