Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall!



Hi everybody!  Fall is in the air and we have been sprucing up some clients homes with fun pillows, throws, and softer, warmer textures and colors.  These items above are some of my faves for this season.  Leapord prints are supposed to be the new neutral.  What do you think?  Love them or hate them?




Bubs is now climbing ladders on jungle gyms.  We've been enjoying these crisp fall afternoons outside.  My new work schedule allows me to take off from 2 o'clock on.  The plus side to that is I get to spend more time with my babies, the downside is I'm getting up far earlier.  


Will and I had a date night two weeks ago to celebrate six years. He ordered two dozen oysters on the half shell to mark the end of summer.   Goodbye summer and hello fall!

Have a wonderful week!

xx
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment