Monday, July 26, 2010

Inspiration




Where do you find decor inspiration? People ask me where I get inspiration. I don't know the answer to that. I guess from the game of life. You?

The other day I was at Tuesday Morning, and I was inspired by the packaging on a Bentley's tea cannister. It was a glossy, pale teal blue, with black and white classic type writer setting, white embellishments, and a gold crown. So cute!

Today, it rained and it poured. And metaphorically, my shopping jaunts were filled with amazing things all over me. Lucite, over the top large mid-century light fixtures, and old shelving recovered from Riverside Inn {locals and some of the elite alike know this place well}.

So, now that I've emptied my pockets for all these goods, I guess you could say "Now that the house reigns, it's pockets are really poor."

I hope you'll enjoy your week and hopefully enjoy my a.d.h.d posts.

{images via kelly wearstler, and marcel wanders}
xo
sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment